1. You can change what height you are viewing, I agree it can be a little disorientating though when it automatically clips the height
2. I think the devs mentioned about having expansion packs with different eastern influences, this sounds like an interesting way to swap between the realms, especially if making the map bigger is going to cause a lot of lag. And it’d be nice if you could transfer a company to a fresh map.
3. I wouldn’t mind recruiting different pools, but I think it works as is, since you know all the crazy stat recruits are at the castles and the cheaper dudes are at the towns.
4. With the bandits I don’t know they need a colored uniform, as they’re rag-tag, however I wouldn’t mind restrictions on what kind of bandits spawn where, and base their equipment on where the bandits are from, like in Mount&Blade, so along the shorelines we might run into viking-raiders, the mountains with hillmen, the forests with wildmen and rebels, and so on.
5. I don’t know I’m in love with that concept, it feels a little artificial to have mercenaries capable of deliberately shooting a limb to slow an enemy.
6. I’d love mounted combat both for my mercs and for the noble houses to utilize, the free attack a wolf gets is very cheap I do agree, perhaps if they started stunned from becoming riderless/dismounted? And combing the health of horse and knight wouldn’t work very well so they’d have to be separately targetable entities.