– stay as close together as possible and put up a shield wall
– dont let your archers or back liners get attacked in close combat
– avoid the swamp like the pest
– watch out for flanking maneuvers
– move carefully so you dont run out of fatigue (zombie fights last long due to sheer numbers + revive)
Thank you Lufos but it didn’t worked out, because like you said last long due to sheer numbers and revives. However I lasted way longer thanks to your formation but I could came closer to the necromancer.
I think the scenario is unbalanced. Maybe I will find some videos on youtube.
"Remember, never loose the heads!" Sarissofoi, 28.11.2016