I did not run a word count on your wall of text. But at first glance I approximately guess it has about 736 words. Can your screenshot tell me that much information?
Given your propensity to post screenshots with glee, I somehow thought you were more a picture guy than a “talk” guy!
You mean Coat of Scales (245 durability)? Strange. I thought you were wearing Lamellar Harness (210 durability). How you come you’re wearing heavier armor when you have understood more about offense’s pleasure?
Scale armor is 180 durability.
There are multiple factors that stop ranged weapon to outshine melee weapons, in terms of DAMAGE:…
2) melee weapons have higher damage/ammo(usability), I’ve explained this in another recent thread(your thread)
This is the only item in your list I’d contest.
Like Jaffai’s Gunnar scum saved till he gets at least 4 Fatigue and 4 Melee Skill at every level up? ;)
Either way, there are several factors you can consider.
1) Brothers can’t stand on same tile so one captain will definitely be standing further than other captains. So in most situations, a brother can only enjoy benefit from 2 or less captain.
2) You can enjoy more benefit from more captains if you decided to wait for enemy (by sticking close) or use more ranged attacks.
3) Do you have that much max fatigue to enjoy full benefits from 3 captains? If your brothers have battle flow, you might not need that many captains, this also depends on how hard/fast you decided to march/advance your troops.
4) when being surrounded at start of battle(especially in jungle where not all enemies are revealed), and you’re not patient to wait for enemy to come, you will spread your team in all directions to search for enemy. If you have only 1 captain, he can only choose 1 direction to support his buddy.
I got rid of the 3rd captain after all. I found that 1) in a forest battle, 2) where there are legions of opponents, an extra musclehead is worth more than than an extra brain (or voice), since the melees cannot move quickly enough to intercept everything due to all the obstructed terrain.