Reply To: Paul´s Art Corner

Participant

Now that there are fat and skinny bodies will you also do different shapes for every armor or will they stay the same and we say they use more or less padding?^^

Also will the bodyshape have any relation to traits like fat, strong or athletic?

And with so many possible combinations of facialparts I´d love to have the possibility to create my own companyleader just like the banner even if he is never on the battlefield. Maybe you will do a company screen with usefull informations where the commander and the banner also can be shown. I also imagine unlockable items (as reward for quests or for getting acchievements that you could possibly introduce later) for the commander that show up on this screen (special armors, weapons, shields, helmets). So he would get a more destinctive look the longer you play. Maybe they could also give small boni for the entire mercenary band.

"I am a Paladin!"
>OMG, Malthus, there are no damn paladins in Battle Brothers...<
"OK, OK! Then I´m a wrecked down minstrel drunkard pretending to be a paladin, singing so wrong in the midst of battle that even the undead run in fear... Better?!"