Reply To: Bugs. Build: 0.4.1.5

Participant

F) Tooltip for ‘Yes,Sir!’ (buff from Captain perk) shows wrong resolve numbers

Effectively it shows half of actual bonus rounded down, while it should show what it adds – the bonus itself, which is half of difference between captain’s resolve and afflicted ally’s resolve, as stated in perk’s description:
Captain Perk Captain perk's effect – here is an example of tooltip from #11. Volker, the dastard. He have 47 resolve (42 in battle), while captain have 92, which makes the difference equal 50, and half of it – 25 resolve – should be the bonus given to him (and it is in his stats), but the tooltip halves it again.. to 12.
And it’s the same for everyone:
Band resolve stats
Stats used from save ‘day31_1__Too many Orcs’.

G) Bugged Mood description.

..or mood state altogether. Gunnar’s (#6 bro) mood looks like this:  Bugged description As it should be
Here in Trig’s Bug Reports shown similar effect. But in my case, if we let the time flow (from morning day 31 when it occured, day31_2__tmp-stat save), it’s being replaced by next mood state in a day or two (from Eager to In Good Spirit) retaining the problem: Evolution (approx day32)
Though here is a twist: at some point after 1-2 battles and several save/loads on day 31 before midday this bugged mood state disappeared without transition to ‘lower’ mood states like it wasn’t there before, and no, there were no events which could change the mood (saves attached). I tested many times earlier saves where the mood was still present letting the time flow while staying still and doing nothing meanwhile cheking for changes and it takes several days (up to day 32-33 or even more) for transition regardless if it’s bugged or not, so i presume either battle or save/load function somewhere messed up the save file.

..and just an extra, totally unrelated:
H) unknown mime type – log attached.