Reply To: Paul´s Art Corner

Keymaster

Hey guys, I’m back from vacation and ready to rock some Battle Brothers Art Stuff :)

Currently there is mail hauberk armor in game and it comes with many different colored tunics on it.Very nice. Will we get something similar(colored tunics, cloaks or other elements) for other high tier armor?

I would absolutely love to create more visual variants for existing armors. I am pretty sure I will find some time in between bigger tasks. On top of that I am positive there will be more equipment in general for your mercs.
The first big chunk will be the skeleton equipment which is mostly lootable and usable.

The same goes for named/rare armors. Currently all named/rare weapons have at last 3 different versions. DO you plan make similar thing for named armors? Even small difference in details/color would be nice.

I think regarding the named armors I would rather just create more of them. 6 Armors is not a lot, so my own ambition is to push that number as high as I can :)

I look at some of ancient weapons and I want to ask if you plan to introduce some more 2 handed weapons from different families than sword/axe/polearm/hammer?
Like two handed flails, cleavers or spears(not pikes) so if player choose weapon specialization he can more options to choose from?

The new skeleton weapons will bring their own mechanics, but still fit into the existing categories. Nevertheless we will have another look at that once we implement them. I am absolutely looking forward to getting my hands on them ingame :)

The sawmp-to-sea is less common but it exists – in Louisiana for example

Haha thanks for saving me here :)

Actually it would be cool to have a rocky coast or more variants of sea to land transitions. Unfortunately painting the coast tiles was the most horrible task I ever did and it took me almost 3 weeks. So I guess we will have to settle with the existing beach tiles :)

Cheers!

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
Twitter