Reply To: Paul´s Art Corner

Participant

My plan is to put a lot of infos in the art book, just like the Keyvisual Blogpost. I’ve made 29 Progress shots of the keyvisual painting, so theres plenty to explain. It won’t just be a bundle of artworks. Can’t make any promises regarding the skun[k] though haha.

I’d be careful with this stuff. The whole “women” topic is already pretty explosive. Let’s not wake sleeping dogs haha.

No skunk banner? :’-(
Still, there’s the artbook to look forward to!

I suppose you could take some inspiration from Eleanor of Aquitaine, who according to some (mostly discredited!) accounts led her portion of the 2nd Crusade at the head of a company of women all dressed as Amazons! Or just not allow women into the company at all. Although I’m still partial to women as specialized light missile troops in light armor. (I almost said “leather” but thought better of it! :-P ) And I like the idea of women as specialized healers in one/some of the reserve slots. But I think you guys burned those bridges long ago. After all, the name of the game is Battle Brothers!

In a single player game, there's no such thing as cheating. It's merely "creative manipulation of the default settings"!