Reply To: Crafting Mod v1.0

Participant

Finally version 2.0 with some balance fixes and 3 new events fot building in town.
Mod now works with new DLC (Warrior of the North)

The principles:
1)Variety of backgrounds provides new game experience.
As I wrote before, v2 adds 7 new recipes which you can use only after a special event. Each event fires if only you have brother with required background – no hedge knight or sellsword, most of them is lowborn.

-add Blessing Oil – coats your weapon to deal extra damage to Undead (+10 damage up to 4 attacks)
-add Deadly Poison – coats your weapon with poison which starts with 5 damage and increases it by 3 per turn. Last 5 turns or 3 with Resilient
-add Bull Potion – halves penalty from some kind of permanent injuries. Last 2-4 days
-add Flashing Potion – blinds target and bystaders (33% change) and descreses their vision
-add Medical Kit – kind of bag, but “keeps” bandages and antidotes. Has 3 charges to cure your brothers, recharge with Medical Supplies after battle
-add Dope Salt – makes your man “high”, allows to ignore morale during battle, but halves gained exp. Lasts 1 day, addictive
-add Scare Potion – decreases target morale based on its resolve (up to making it flee). Like range attacks can hit wrong target, so be careful

2)Town-morphing
Sometimes we have lack of specail building on the map or at least on the edge of civilization when you are exploring new places.
For this reason I add 3 similar events to build weaponsmith/armorsmith (at random), fletcher and temple. Each event fires if town is small, has no building from this list and isn’t military. Just 5000 crowns, your brother with apprentice/monk/bowyer background and that’s all.

Currently I’m testing this mod with new DLC, I hope I merged changes rightly – but be careful to use it. Write here if you find any errors or mistakes.
I will try to update mod as soon as possible after new patch goes live. As I understand first few weeks after release it will be hard to keep it update with new patches :(