Reply To: Gameflow: How you end up playing?

Participant

With both Strong & Dexterous trait, you only have about 130 max fatigue and 55 melee skill…
WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU, ROBERT? щ(ºДºщ)
Do you have no shame at all, Robert?
Why don’t you take a good look at Jaffai’s Gunnar?
What do you mean that’s all black magic?
People who give excuses are lame, Robert. Good bye.
/kick Robert

LOL.
Well, I had a “Strong” Hedge Knight with only 114 Fatigue! Pathetic. Of course I really did dismiss him! ;)

I tried your trick of getting heroes: And it is faster than the conventional way, but the last few ones are really hard to get. I succeeded in getting 2 “Fearsome” Adventurous Nobles, 2 “Strong” sellswords, 2 “Strong” Hedge Knights, 2 “Quick” Swordmasters, but only 1 out of the 4 “Quick” Hedge Knights I want so far.

I should’ve staggered these recruitments, but your method at first was so easy that I ended up with six wholly raw recruits at one time, which made leveling really slow (I had zero DPS unit that was not a raw recruit at one point, and at that point it was basically Steel Cohort, and evey fights against roving Orc Youngs took 10 plus rounds!)

P.S. I have a screenshot of my melee DPS (the new guy) doing 4300 in five rounds (both his weapons broke, so I could’ve done more). How do I take a screenshot when my printscreen button (among a few others) is broken? I want to show you this screen, because it shows I didn’t have a full team, half the extant team were still raw recruits, and I still did insane DPS with zero HPs lost on any unit. (So the claim that melee DPS cannot DPS big numbers without being unsafe is simply false.)

Anyways, I am certain 1k or so per round numbers I’ve hit several times over 3 plus rounds can be replicated easily once I get my new keyboard delivered, so no sweat.