Reply To: please reconsider future feature

Participant

I think, first and foremost, it’d be great to diversify the peasantry, and perhaps as noble ladies, present on the battlefield or as quest-givers. The warrior women aspect will also be cool so long as it’s not taken to the equal-representation more at home in high-fantasy.

Wildling huntresses, thugish maids, vengeful widows, bitter whores, disguised daughters, fleeing “witches”, religious nuts, and tom-boys will only add to the setting, if littered lightly in your recruitment pools as a surprise alternative.

I very much doubt there’d be an aesthetic change in regards to how armours are portrayed on women, and it wouldn’t surprise me if there were lower base stats and caps for most female backgrounds similar to many refugees and such. Perhaps for the average run away maidan something like ++determination (as being a woman soldier would require ovaries of steel) and –stamina -MDefence +dodge (as most women aren’t brutes)

See how things shape up though, I’m not under the impression we’ll end up with a bunch of warrior nuns in steel bikinis.