Reply To: Paul´s Art Corner

Participant

Hi mate hope you guys are well. I was watching Jason’s second preview video of the blazing deserts, really amazing work on the new art, especially the camp followers look great. Though one thing I noticed is unlocking new follower slots is tied to the renown. This is fine for the majority of origins but I tend to play as the trader origin where you gain renown at the half speed. Now this was originally done to off set the advantage you get in better trade prices by reducing the amount of money you get for the contracts. However now it seems there will be another unexpected debuff since it will be really difficult to unlock followers for this origin. I am not sure the trade bonus is now enough to balance out such a big disadvantage.

dervis, there will be one special camp followers just for you – Ministrel. And his requirments and profits are ideal for trader origin(visit all settlements and bonus with gaining more renown). So i guess he must be your first-to-pick follower as trader, which is good as it is very neat to have different campaign for each origins.

Attachments: