Topic: Bug report : Brigants and Fatigue

• Author
    Participant

Completely tired raider surrounded by my guys (test) raised the shield till 8 (eight ) rounds. Even if he has a “iron lung” ) – this is not possible.
    I saw in the Steam topic with a complaint about the endless spearwall from raiders. I recommend to check it out.

Participant

Doesn’t shieldwall cost exactly same 20 fat as is regenerated by Iron Lungs? Since fatigue can’t go over max and regen happens right at beginning of unit turn, raider with IL should be able do it endlessly.
    Just saying that it isn’t outright impossible.

Participant

you forget that before rise sw brigant got some hits in shield or dodge- that mean he must loose some fatigue. So EVEN ALL brigants have iron lung, he can’t has 20 fatigue for rise sw

Participant

you forget that before rise sw brigant got some hits in shield or dodge- that mean he must loose some fatigue. So EVEN ALL brigants have iron lung, he can’t has 20 fatigue for rise sw

– It doesn’t matter how much fatigue you generated through hits before his turn – it’s all ignored if it’s above capacity.
    – Fatigue is restored not at round start, but exactly when raider’s turn arrives – so there is no opportunity to reduce it between regeneration and him spending it.

Of course it still relies on raider having IL. Which would be weird, if it’s a common trait on AI…

Participant

I made the same observation. Either raiders all have Iron Lungs or they simply have a bazillion of Fatigue. It’s especially weird if they do stuff like SW + Riposte 3 rounds in a row.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.