Topic: Bug report : probably a bug. Spearwall and morale chek.

• Author
    Participant

To tell the truth, I personally think the new battle morality check system one big bug, but…

successful hit by spearwall ability is still checking morality as if the enemy came close

Participant

Update – morality check for the brother who is standing near active spearwall when the enemy tries to enter his zone of control

Participant

This makes spear specialization potentially more harmful to bro that has it (and allies around), than it is to approaching enemies.

Participant

successful hit by spearwall ability is still checking morality as if the enemy came close

This is a healthy and kicking bug in 0.9.0.22
    It occurred for me when a direwolf hit a spearwall. When the direwolf’s morale dropped, so did the guy who was sticking the direwolf with the spear (he actually started fleeing, and caused panic down the ranks).

Attached is my log file for your reference.

Attachments:

"It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live." ~Marcus Aurelius

Game: "Characters with a height advantage against their opponents are harder to hit"
    Me: "That's not true, and my short axeman is living proof!"

Participant
    Participant

I reported the sae bug just a while ago as ” Morale failure triggers from spearwall” >.<

Participant

It still need to be fixed. Cuz it is real bug if it “not a bug” )

Participant

+1

I know it’s supposedly “working as intended” but as it is a reasoning bug on the side of devs (sorry guys, love ya all still) I’m going to up any and every thread complaining about this

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.