Topic: Crashing when Loading a Game

• Author
    Participant

Hi Everybody. Just started a game and ran into a few things.

1. When i am ingame and try to reload a game, the game will freeze and crash. When i tap out the is an error message.
    This will happen everytime so far i tried to reload a game while the game was running. When i restart the game and load a game from teh main menu this doesn’t happen.
    I have no sreenshot of the error message atm, but i will attach one when this happens next time.

But you can see it happen in the logfile.

2. The reason why I reloaded the game 2 times, was that i forget to loot after the first battle. Twice! Please don’t let me leave the win-screen without my precious loot! I think others have already stated that this is an issue. It was one for me, and I theoretically knew that this is an issue.

Attachments:
    Participant

Why can’t I upload the log.html? That is rather unfortunate! :)

Participant

And now it happened again as i tried to quicksave via F9. The Sreenshot is attached.

Participant

Try to run it with admin rights if you don’t already. See if that helps. I know it fixed some issues for me.

Keymaster

Hey Iason, sorry for the late reply.

Could you maybe try what Tomme suggested (admin rights) and if that does not help zip the html file so it can be uploaded? The forum unfortunately does not allow html and that can not be changed. We will hopefully sort you out as soon as possible!

Overhype Studios - follow us!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

I saved the log as .txt and hope that works for you. I think the last lines are important.

Attachments:
    Participant

I tried to run it as admin and the problem did not occur.

Is the F9 Button for Quicksave or for Quickload? Maybe I mixed that up.
    In case that F9 is the Quickload button the problem only occured when loading a savefile ingame (while not run as admin).

Participant

Had a random Crash while Travelling on the Road. I didn’t do something special as far as i know. Game just crashed.

Attachments:
    Keymaster

thanks for reporting, well have a look at it! Saving the log as txt works great. The important lines are always at the very bottom.

Overhype Studios - follow us!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

I’m getting load crashes too and I am running as Admin already.
    I get them if I load a quicksave from within the game. If I exit the game and load from the menu, it loads fine.

Participant

Here is another random crash while beeing in the Inventory.

Attachments:
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.