Topic: cursed equipment

• Author
    Participant

so exiting seeing those ancient armor style wearing skeletons on the latest dev blog.

are these equipment cursed? i mean randomly give the wearer a trait if he wears one of those cool stuff.

for example, wearing a piece of super cool ancient armor will randomly pop up a event after a battle that give the very wearer a curse which at the beginning, the curse buffs the character, but latter the curse will get worse, makes the character paler and weaker, the only way to temporally remove the debuff of the curse is to wear\swing nothing more than the ancient armor\weapon\shield.

do you like this ideal? will it be achievable?

Participant

And blessed weapons. Buff against undead, to be purchased with a limited duration at the temple.

Participant

I think this could be a DLC later on (blessed/cursed weapons, some additional story).

"It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live." ~Marcus Aurelius

Game: "Characters with a height advantage against their opponents are harder to hit"
    Me: "That's not true, and my short axeman is living proof!"

Participant

I think this would be an excellent addition. I was thinking something like a helmet that maybe boosts sight/range, but reduces max hp or gives a negative trait. And being cursed, it only makes sense that that battle brother can never remove the helmet again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.