Topic: Day 15 and it's extremely hard to find contracts.

• Author
    Participant

I decided to give this gave one more shot. It’s day 15, I got 8 companions, BUT I CAN’T find any level 1 contracts. I’ve had to sell half my loot to keep them paid and eat food.

What gives? I had to sell half of my gear. The game doesn’t seem to have any content or the contracts are always locked or too high level.

Are there other ways to fill in the coin gaps when there are no contracts available after visiting like 5-6 towns in a row?

Beginner difficulty.

Participant

Just raid random places on the map that you’re sure you can win. You can get from there treasures and sell them for gold and if you’re lucky, you can even get unique items.

Participant

Just raid random places on the map that you’re sure you can win. You can get from there treasures and sell them for gold and if you’re lucky, you can even get unique items.

How do you find and raid random places? I need to find a video or something that shows this.

Well, so far I found a video that talks about trading. I had no idea you should actually trade in this game. I wish my companion would recommend it or something.

I had no idea that things like copper mine or iron man actually mattered.

Participant

Hey. You will find some enemy camps by simply exploring the world. Make use of mountains – they will make your sight radius on the world map huge so you can find camps easily.
    As for contracts, I know it can be hard to find decent ones in the beginning. Always check what kind of contract it is, you can always decline it later. Sometimes there are 2-3 skull cargo deliveries that pay quite well in the early game and aren’t dangerous.

Actually, if you’re playing on beginner you can probably afford decent-ish armor from the start and you could do those 2-skull contracts without much problems. Sometimes 1-skull contracts are way harder than 2-skull. Don’t let it scare you off. Just skip 3-skull contracts if you are not confident because those can be really difficult sometimes.

Participant

I gave up, the game is too hard.

Participant

What video did you see about trading? link?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.