Topic: Defend Settlement Failure

• Author
    Participant

During the late game undead crisis, I was tasked with defending a settlement from the undead hordes.

I defeated 3 hordes of undead, each time receiving this this screen screen, (which I personally found odd) before deciding that I would rather take the contract hit than risk fighting a fourth battle.

Apparently missing only 1 undead horde was enough to lose the settlement… contrary from what I understood from reading the dev blogs here: http://battlebrothersgame.com/dev-blog-92-late-game-crises/
    I thought that attached locations were supposed to act as hitpoints for settlements? None of the attached locations were damaged/burned down…

Even if this isn’t a bug, I felt pretty cheated by this. Furthermore, if it isn’t a bug, then any new player that gets put in this same position… (losing a full settlement to one undead horde) probably wouldn’t be having a great time either.

All other things said, I’m really enjoying this game that you guys put together. I also respect you for the amount of work that you have to go through, Rap, because as for myself, I’m a student who’s a beginner to programming… and I know that it can be tough and time consuming.

In the screenshot I provided, I’m not sure how that attachment to the settlement is burning, as I just walked by it and saw no undead horde on it (Only one undead horde was on the town hall part of the settlement).

"It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live." ~Marcus Aurelius

Game: "Characters with a height advantage against their opponents are harder to hit"
    Me: "That's not true, and my short axeman is living proof!"

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.