Topic: Forum Avatars

Tagged: ,

• Author
    Inactive

Hey man, just figured it out, I used winrar to open the dat file and find the entity files there, but thx for posting there. BTW your vids are awesome

Inactive

And here is my finished avatar. The head’s resolution wasn’t the same as the armor, so I applied sharpness effect. It’s not perfect, but I think it’s ok, maybe after a few tries I manage to do it right

Participant

Looks good.

Inactive

Thx bro

Participant

Can I have Geralt of Rivia clone wearing direwolf armor without hat please? XD

Participant

Here is a better try from me. changed the color of the Sergants sash too.

Attachments:
    Participant

Can I have Geralt of Rivia clone wearing direwolf armor without hat please? XD

I couldn’t really decide myself, so I am just going to attach the 4 creations I have made. I hope you like one. ^^

Here is a better try from me. changed the color of the Sergants sash too.

Looks good, well done!

Participant

I couldn’t really decide myself, so I am just going to attach the 4 creations I have made. I hope you like one. ^^

Thanks !!! Those are so awesome.

Participant

Well done Zensalin

Participant

OMG!!!! That’s amazing!!!!! Can someone make me some holy crusader type avatar? I’d really appreciate it. I’ll try to do my best following your instructions to make it my own, but I’m not sure if I’m capable :P

Participant

Thanks !!! Those are so awesome.

Well done Zensalin

Thanks!

OMG!!!! That’s amazing!!!!! Can someone make me some holy crusader type avatar? I’d really appreciate it. I’ll try to do my best following your instructions to make it my own, but I’m not sure if I’m capable :P

I tried 2 avatars, I think the second one is more close to the original cross?
    It’s more like a Knight of Saint John (because of black and white).
    I hope you like one. ^^

Participant

OMG! You are awesome! Thanks a lot, i really like two of em. I have to learn to do it, so I can change it whenever i want hehe. Again, thanks a lot

Participant

Thanks for the mini-tutorial! Was able to create my own guy. Hopefully it turns out well.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.