Topic: Found the legendary item and how i found it

• Author
    Participant

The item is the Cursed Crystal skull and it can be seen in the image. I found it during a armed courier mission. where the box was glowing blue or something like that, i decided to open it because why not, then some skeletons attack(18) and after defeating them the skulls is in the battle loot. added the picture of the emperor’s armor. now there is only 2 legendary items left that is not found.

Participant

Oh I had this Skull thing too but I didn’t realize it was a legendary it’s kind of underwhelming. I wonder if it’s effective with fearsome and maybe direwolf mail armor.

Is the orc warlord necklace that grants immunity to stun and knockback also legendary?

Participant

The lecklace is not, you can see a legendary by the Blue light in the item picture, rare/named items are orange. Necklace in picture

Attachments:
    Participant

thx for sharing ,,,, ! :)

what do this kettle on the emporer armor picture ? never seen ingame.. like this orc trophy.

Participant

You mean this necklace? It’s the undead Trophy you gain it from the undead killing ambition where you find x amount of places infected with the undead and clear them

Attachments:
    Participant

never see any of these in my game, thx for sharing

but why does your heavy guy have a net in his inventory? under which situation will you make them use it?

Participant

The tradeoff of the skull seems rather steep to me. The only feasible user of the item would be a Fearsome 2H axe/sword user who actually aims to be surrounded… and then he really NEEDS to get any bonus morale he can get, both for increased survivability and morale malus/fleeing avoidance.

So the skull is essentially counter-productive to itself.

I guess it would be ok for a “Dastard” character, as he would suffer no further penalty from the item… but then again I avoid this trait like a plague

Participant

The reason he is carrying a net is for when i need to get some named armor or weapon i use the net to hold them down to make sure i can kill them fast. not much use of the net if i got a mace guy stunning but i have it there since my guy got 90 fatigue after all the armor and such. and it’s simply a situational item at this point.

Yes i agree that the skull is lackluster, and i’m using it on one of my front line guys that is still dastard, but if he losses the trait i’m probably going to not use the skull.

and here is the last trophy. you can only get them in the beta or the full realease on the 24.03.2017

Attachments:
    Participant

The reason he is carrying a net is for when i need to get some named armor or weapon i use the net to hold them down to make sure i can kill them fast. not much use of the net if i got a mace guy stunning but i have it there since my guy got 90 fatigue after all the armor and such. and it’s simply a situational item at this point.

thank you very much for your detailed answer!

Participant

thx for answer… very nice!

Participant

It’s one of the legendary items or more precisely a legendary accessory which is pretty cool. Out of curiosity I opened what I could of the game files and under legendary item files is the Emperor’s armor and helmet as well as Spoilers ahead: Davkul’s armor and mask which I think hasn’t been found yet.Davkul is mentioned in the game by the cultists “Ph’nglui mlgw’nafh Davkul R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn. Nn’nilgh’ri, nn’nglui. Sgn’wahl sll’ha ep’shogg” which has been translated by some folks as “In his house at R’lyeh, dead Davkul waits dreaming. Watch the threshold. The realm of darkness shall be upon us all.” which means it’s possibly tied to the undead invasion or something even more sinister. If it’s the set that I think it is, it’s pretty dreadful and horrific, in a good way. Can’t wait to discover its stats and effects.

Participant

It’s one of the legendary items or more precisely a legendary accessory which is pretty cool. Out of curiosity I opened what I could of the game files and under legendary item files is the Emperor’s armor and helmet as well as Spoilers ahead: Davkul’s armor and mask which I think hasn’t been found yet.Davkul is mentioned in the game by the cultists “Ph’nglui mlgw’nafh Davkul R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn. Nn’nilgh’ri, nn’nglui. Sgn’wahl sll’ha ep’shogg” which has been translated by some folks as “In his house at R’lyeh, dead Davkul waits dreaming. Watch the threshold. The realm of darkness shall be upon us all.” which means it’s possibly tied to the undead invasion or something even more sinister. If it’s the set that I think it is, it’s pretty dreadful and horrific, in a good way. Can’t wait to discover its stats and effects.

Actually someone found the Davkul helm, go check: https://steamcommunity.com/app/365360/discussions/0/135511913390997445/

Participant

Interesting, I had thought it would have been a boss of some sorts tied to the undead invasion. I was right on the look of the item though and those stats are equally terrifying.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.