Topic: How do Taunt and Indominatable actually work?

• Author
    Participant

Both are… not very descriptive in their description, and I play iron man so I’m hesitant to take them when they could be great or useless and it’s impossible to tell in advance.

Participant

Other than fatigue (30) and ap (3) costs indomitable is rather clear: 50% dmg (I assume both armor and hp, since not stated otherwise) and immune to stun. I find it rather dubious due to high fatigue cost.

Taunt is completely opaque, agree on that one. Question to those who use it – can it be used to force enemies to kill themselves by attacks of opportunity (that is Taunt by far-away bro, while enemy is engaged by multiple bros already)?

Participant

Other than fatigue (30) and ap (3) costs indomitable is rather clear: 50% dmg (I assume both armor and hp, since not stated otherwise) and immune to stun. I find it rather dubious due to high fatigue cost.

Fatigue, AP, *and* duration. It says “for some time” or something equally vague. I’m assuming from the response that it’s only until your next turn?

Participant

Fatigue, AP, *and* duration. It says “for some time” or something equally vague. I’m assuming from the response that it’s only until your next turn?

Yes, until your next turn.

Participant

Okay, took taunt. Actual mechanics are:

4ap, 15 fatigue. 1 enemy within three tiles is forced to become more aggressive and prioritize this character, but it’s not guaranteed because they will still “follow group strategy”.

It seems to have a low “chance to hit” as well, but I’m not sure if it actually fails.

I haven’t noticed any behavour differences from anyone hit with it though

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.