Topic: How to Report Bugs

Tagged: 

• Author
    Participant

Not a crash bug, just typos in an event.
    The event in question is where an established Brother asks to train the rest of the brothers, and you are given a choice of what to train them in.
    I selected man-to-man combat.

“There’s quite a lot of text here, but the paragraph with the problem reads as “Spears are good for keeping distance. They won’t do much to armor, but they’ll ya safe. Just point this sharp-end away from ya. If an armored bruted gets past this pointy end here then yer probably proper farked so don’t let that happen.”

Errors are:
    “They won’t do much to armor, but they’ll ya safe.” which should be “They won’t do much to armor, but they’ll keep ya safe.”
    “If an armored bruted gets past” should be “If an armored brute gets past”

Keymaster

Fixed. Thanks for reporting.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Howdy guys. Not a bug but a misspelling rather. In a character info “sough” is used instead of “sought”.
    Welp, that’s that and I’m off to play BB some more.

Attachments:
    Participant

one city on my map placed on the island. when in trying take job, game is freezing. so i must do ctrl+alt+del and kill my battle brothers). it’s permanent. save/load don’t help.

Attachments:
    Participant

i have crash after fight and allsave don’t work

No skill | Only luck

Participant

sry can’t edit first comment

Attachments:

No skill | Only luck

Participant

Game crash after last update

Attachments:

No skill | Only luck

Keymaster

Try disabling/unplugging any headset, microphone, webcam or other audio recording device.

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Guten abend!

I had a crash to desktop (CTD) when trying to load a Veteran Ironman game for the first time. This occured directly from the main menu. I’ve updated my driver for my main graphics card and restarted the computer. No luck. I’ve attached my dxdiag, log and screenshots of the pop ups that happened before the CTD.

All the best,

Ieuan

Attachments:
    Participant

Well attaching all this is harder than the early game. I’m going to email it to Contact@Overhype.

Participant

Final splash screen of undead campaign with the “ugly man”

“Along the road”

If you click the 3rd option:

“you quickly figure it out and respnd”

Respond is misspelled.

Participant

Not a visual or crash bug, but here’s a screenshot of what I’ve got when ended a war between noble houses: https://monosnap.com/file/lyk566jaxFuwNy0oGgmOdz9pkoEI6c

Participant

1. Describe the bug and how it happened: What did you do before and while it appeared?
    I have been noticing some visual bugs ever since I downloaded the Beasts and Exploration DLC. While traveling the world, the HUD at the top of the screen will flicker at times. I have had two battles in while there were blocks of random colors appeared, making it hard to see. In a snow battle, there were large blocks of color that had colors of fire (red to yellow). When bandits moved under the blocks, they faded a little to show the enemy. I also had a forest battle where the trees and bushes were replaced with some weird icons (picture will be placed below).

2. Is it reproducable? Can you intentionally make it appear?
    I am unaware of anything I am doing to control the visual bugs.

3. Attach a screenshot if possible.
    Forest Battle is attached

4. Attach your dx.diag. This file includes information on your hard- and software configuration.
    Attached

5. Attach the Battle Brothers “log.html” file. (Please note the log gets overwritten once you restart the game so make sure you copy the log right after the bug appeared!)
    I played a little after the bug but I haven’t restarted the game.

5. Attach a save showing the issue, if there is any.
    Attached the current saved game.

Keymaster

Hi there,

The visual fragments can be caused by some outdated mods. Please make sure to delete all mods and give it another try.
    To be sure you should delete all game files manually from here: C:\Steam\steamapps\common and reinstall through Steam.

Let us know if that did not solve the issue.

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

I only had the Lindwurm and the Beasts and Exploration DLC installed with the game (The Beasts and Exploration DLC installation is when issues started). I deleted the game and reinstalled everything and now the game has been working great. I assume I had a corrupted file upon downloading the new DLC. Thanks for the response and keep up the great work on this game.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.