Topic: Let's Play. Hard difficulty. No loot allowed.

• Author
    Participant

Hello guys.
    I decide to play BB on some custom rules.
    No looting weapons/equipment or supplies. Only coins, cash items(werewolf pelts, ghouls teeth) and taking items back from your slain soldiers.
    All used equipment its gonna be bought from the shop. I wonder if I should allow myself to take some items as replacement for broken weapons but decide to no.
    None of looting allowed.
    Which will lead to real problems with cash. Main source of income are contracts and plunder from enemy hideouts and camps. Enemy parties rarely have some coins so they are to risky to fight.
    Its gonna be real mercenary experience.
    ‘God, give us a hundred years war without a day of a fight.’

Its gonna be tough. From previous experience. Always short on cash. Orcs dangerous, especially berserkers. Raiders deadly. Weapon breaks all the time.

#Thanks for watching.
    ##I apologize for my broken English.

Participant

No looting allowed? This is going to be rather short one.

Participant

Second Part. Fight against ghouls and some walking.

Third part. More ghouls and some greenskins.

Its more like playing delivery boy simulator. Boring. No fun. I played more on another map with another company.
    You can get only cheap brothers(no cash to pay the better ones and no cash to sustain them). Losses are hard to replace. No looted weapons mean you can’t easily throw cheap bodies at some raiders and get some of their equipment. Not mention Dead brother mean that his armour is lost too. Fights get you EXP and few coins(or not at all) at cost or repairs, broken equipment and dead brothers.
    Berserkers murder you. Raiders kill you. Adult orcs laugh at you when your weapons break at their armour(then they stomp you). Young orcs gonna run through your ranks.
    Overall its not bad but I should make some small exception to no looting rules(like one armour/weapon allowed to loot or getting only non damaged items) so I can actually look for the fight.
    When it will be possible to get few contacts at once then I will give it another go. Or there will be bounties for named characters and orcish ears and goblin scalps.
    But playing with cheap band is simply no fun.

Participant

Maybe you could just make it so you cannot wear or use any items you pick up? Other way is very brutal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.