Topic: Losing Equipment of killed brothers in the Arena

• Author
    Participant

I understood that it is intended to not get any loot from killed enemies, but is it also intended that you lose all equipment of your own mercs when they die in the arena? I just lost my banner and some more to this. Losing a man is what it is, but not even being able to take their equipment from the field is harsh.

"I am a Paladin!"
    >OMG, Malthus, there are no damn paladins in Battle Brothers...<
    "OK, OK! Then I´m a wrecked down minstrel drunkard pretending to be a paladin, singing so wrong in the midst of battle that even the undead run in fear... Better?!"

Keymaster

Yes, it’s working as intended. It’s risk vs. reward, and it’s not like you can’t lose equipment outside the arena either.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Losing some noname equipment is not a big deal, but when it comes to unique pieces this makes it a big turn down in my opinion. The only other way to really lose everything a brother holds in case of battle is when fleeing, which is understandable. Winning in the arena with a casualty and not even being able to take your own equipment of your slain comrade is another thing.

I get that you might see it as some way of balancing, but from my point of view it is just too harsh.

"I am a Paladin!"
    >OMG, Malthus, there are no damn paladins in Battle Brothers...<
    "OK, OK! Then I´m a wrecked down minstrel drunkard pretending to be a paladin, singing so wrong in the midst of battle that even the undead run in fear... Better?!"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.