Topic: Mercenary base

• Author
    Inactive

Hey dear developers!
    That game is smashing the erath its really epic what you make. So first of all respect for that and god bless all of you. Kepp up the good work.

Now I would like to ask all of you to give US I mean for our brothers an option to make our own base!
    – I am thinking for a place where our brothers can:
    1. sleep safer (for free),
    2. STOOOOREEE equipment that are not in use but we want to keep it. one armory one weaponry and one for other stuff
    THAT IS A REALLY BIG PROBLEM NOW BECAUSE THE VARIETY OF ENEMYS ASK FOR DIFFERENT TACTICS AND STYLES SO SIMPLY DIFFERENT STES OF WEAPONS AND ARMORS, AND IF WE REALLY WANT TO BE PROFESSIONAL YOU CANT JUST RELY ON ONE SET OF WEAPON FOR EVERY HERO, BUT IF YOU KEEP MORE STUFF THAN YOU CANT LOOT PROPERLY.
    3. A store for trophies would be a cool option
    4. you should allow us to hire different craftmens like taxidermist, blacksmith, training master etc. Or I was thinking about a plot twist when our hardly injured brothers can’t be used more on battlefield but we want to keep them for some work. It would be cool having a base like that.
    5. You could improve the level from a hideout to a castle, with different small options. Of course that hideout would be lootable and attackable for enemy raiders so that would be interesting. It is our base but risky to having one for that reason.
    6. A great mercenary house always have a place like this so other merc houses should have this one.
    7. Burial ground.. I know we have a memory wall but hmm we have so much memories and feelings about out mercs maybe it would be cool
    8. Talent tree that affect the mercenary group. Like logistical tree, and different bonuses like speed on map, etc..
    9. Feast option and celebrate with that option you spend some money and food but would rise morale

10. Why dont we have horses finally? :D :D :D

That would be a more interesting option for this game, and we could feel we have a place of our own in that cruel world.

Thank you! I hope you may think about that

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.