Topic: New trade resources

• Author
    Participant

I would suggest a few new trade resources to spice things up !!! that is a pun as you will see.

In my opinion so more region specific resources just to highlight the DLCs would be nice. In the south could add spices and silks as new trade resources. In the north something that was missing from WOTN was a new resource, maybe something mid value – and also low fantasy. Perhaps cloudberries or something a bit more fantasy.
    Just for more immersion I would like to see this

"A plethora of peasents"

Participant

Can someone reply to this

"A plethora of peasents"

Participant

As I remember, devs told that this is “Battle Brothers” not a “Trader Brothers”.

But as for me, I would like to see a bit around trading and politics.

Participant

I agree it is Battle Brothers not Trader Brothers, that’s why I suggest only some new DLC specific trade resources and nothing more wide ranging than that !

"A plethora of peasents"

Participant

When it comes to Buy Rove Carts Online, it becomes quite risky and unsafe. People usually get confused from where to buy and what to choose from. Weeds and Carts is a pleasant place as it discovers really good and high-end products of Rove. Rove cartridges perform only great when the cannabis oil has been warmed with the lighter. The success and failure depends on the vaping performance. We strive to not to make our customers disappointed as they purchase this product with extreme curiosity. We’re here just for you, to double your joy and enhance your experience. If you are really excited for the Rove product and don’t want to approach any local platform considering security and taste, no other place is there that can meet your requirements other than Weeds and Carts.

Participant

Humm, you will agree with me that the above comment from cartandweed is a spam, ain’t it? There’re no button to report it though…

Well, to bounce back on the subject, I’d love to see more trade as well but as you quoted, this is definitely not a trader brother game.
    Yet, there are some brothers that are good merchants, aren’t they? They lack battle skill but they allow you to buy or sell products with profit or at good price… The problem with Battle Bother is that we never keep track of previous cities prices and we can’t see what are the products sold in the city unless you visit it.

Seriously, if you are really into trading games, I’d advice you to take a close look at games like “Merchant of the Skies” or “Merchants of Kaidan

'Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.'

Participant

Yes, you did exactly what I envisioned with the trade resources guys ! Well done. Great work. I still do suggest a specific far north trade item like “snowberries”, but that is a minor point !

"A plethora of peasents"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.