Topic: Quests causing bad performance.

• Author
    Participant

The contract button seems to be causing some kind of error whenever I accept a quest. The first time I tried to click the contract tab in a village, the town window would minimize and nothing else would pop-up, but that was solved by re-loading the save file. The real issue I’m having is that now when I accept a contract, the game’s performance plummets. The world map animations start chunking, my party can’t move, time doesn’t seem to pass, and I cannot seem to zoom in or out. I’ve tried re-loading the save file and it places me in the same spot with the same problems occurring.

Attachments:
    Participant

Here’s the log.

Attachments:
    Participant

And the save game (sorry for the multiple posts, was having trouble compressing the save file)

Attachments:
    Keymaster

It’s because of a faulty contract. Should hopefully be fixed with the new update (0.6.0.8), but please let me know if the problem persists.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

That’s for the great support you all have been providing, not only with the new update (which is amazing!!) but also the help you’ve been providing with bug fixes!

I’ve tested several new contracts on a new save file and everything seems to work like a charm!

Keymaster

Glad to hear! :)

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.