Topic: "Repair All" button for items in inventory

• Author
    Participant

I think there ought to be a single button you can press to initiate the repair of all weapons/armour/shields in your inventory that are not currently in perfect condition. Once your inventory gets large and you keep looting exotic encampments, it gets tiresome having to manage items individually.

Participant

I would love this at the blacksmiths, but inversely for all equipped items, maybe I just don’t know how to do it otherwise, but unequipping each item I need repaired so the blacksmith can repair it is a pain. If I could access my battle bruhs inventories from the smithy sell & buy menu that would also be good.

And I agree with your suggestion, if anything it seems like you should have to unequip items to repair them, I wouldn’t be against limited “repair-slots” on the inventory menu though, just to make visits to a professional smithy become more a part of the meta.

Participant

Would depend on how/if Camp followers are implemented.
    a Blacksmith on your payroll would determine how fast, and how many weapons and armor can be repaired at once (and maybe up to which percentage, after all an apprentice smith won’t be as good as a master smith and, personally, I feel no item should be repairable to 100% (maybe high 90%, depending on the skill of your blacksmith and to make a difference between new and worn)

That said, wear and tear mechanics have never been done right in a game, so if they do go this route the devs should be extra careful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.