Topic: Reqeuest regarding the new build

• Author
    Participant

Hey guys.
    I have a big request regarding the new (February) build.
    As you have obviously been focused on nearly complete revamp of the strategic layer of the game, I assume there will not be much difference in the tactical part. Can you at least “unlock” the incredibly frustrating cap on the stats during level up? Especially +2 cap on melee skill. I’d really like to explore the brand new mechanics and map without it and it shouldn’t be that hard to change before the new patch (I hope.)

Keymaster

I’m not sure what you mean.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Ok. I will do my best to clarify.
    Before goblin faction was introduced in the latest (to the best of my knowledge) build of the game, when your brothers leveled up, you would choose three skills to raise and depending on your luck, they would go up for between 2-5 points. With the goblin build, different skills seemed to have been locked into certain level up value no matter how many times you tried. Ranged attack would always go up 3 points, but melee attack was locked on +2 every time you tried to raise it for every single brother. That meant that with 10 levels to gain, the maximum you could raise your melee attack skill was +20.
    That is why I am hoping for the return of the former level up formula. I hope that makes it clearer to understand what I actually wish for :)

Participant

I second this – the old level up was so much more fun! Please make this happen!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.