Topic: Request: let start the first battle AFTER unpause

• Author
    Inactive

Hello devs,

as title says.
    Now we are forced to fight the first battle no matter what.

I’d rather like to check the world map & my brothers skills to understand if I like to play it and THEN to start a first battle.
    Otherwise I’d just like to feel free to change the map without wasting time on the battle in the game I will not play..

Participant

+1

Currently the problem is somewhat mitigated by the addition of map seeds, but I still think that it’s a sorely missing feature. Especially in regards to the random map generation.

Participant

Hallo devs

+1 also from me

I don’t know how often I did fight the first battle, only to restart instantly after, because I didn’t like the map. It is kind of a chore, if you try around 20 maps before finding one that seems good for a playthrough. It would be quite nice to be able to check the map and the brothers before having to fight.

Best regards,
    Taito

Participant

+1

890 hours in Battle Brothers. I estimate about 30-40 hours of those I have spent just fighting the first battle, then re-rolled for another map.

Participant

+1
    You should definitely be able to see the world map (and maybe some basic tips) before starting your first battle.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.