Topic: Save Scotland! Save Scotland!

• Author
    Participant

Dev Blog #81 at the bottom says they are removing “royal house” flags that they threw in to “rush” the game. I’m back out here for this, and, I noticed that sneaky thing you did against me Battle Brothers! Tried to sneak it in at the bottom of your update! You can’t Take Away game content! I’ll load the previous game version out of Steam! Right?! Right?! Everyone sign this petition to keep the flag of St. Andrew, which technically, is Not the flag of the Royal House of Scotland, look it up, so you can even, go on pretending you were never going to remove my Scotland flag, from the game, if you want, but, just Don’t do it! ALBA GU BRÀTH!

Scottish mercenary lives matter, a little!
    Scottish mercenary lives matter, a little!

We’ll find you in Hamburg, we’ll find you with claymores yayaayaaar
    threat #2: I’ll sue, I’ll sue for a game where, old content is offered that is then Deleted, ya, how great does that sound? it sounds horrible

Participant

I got anew favorite, they just threw the Teutonics in there, Emperor Otto is proud. They got the Red X saltire , guess that’ll do OK

Participant

Well, darn! I was going to say I’ll support the Cross of Saint Andrew if you’ll support my ongoing campaign to include the Striped Skunk! ;-)

In a single player game, there's no such thing as cheating. It's merely "creative manipulation of the default settings"!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.