Topic: Sorting (rearranging) my mercs

• Author
    Participant

Hello. Sorry if this is already on a list somewhere, but my quick search didn’t turn anything up.

I’d like to be able to rearrange the list of mercs. Not just sort, but manually order them with either “up” “down” buttons on the portrait, or maybe drag and dropping. I think manual ordering option can be used to simulate a lot of features that people might ask for with little complexity added.

It could be used to simulate a hierarchy of ranks, or group mercs by role to help equip them all similarly quickly. Those are just my ideas, I’m sure others can think of more.

Thanks!

Keymaster

Ill add that to our list of usability improvements.

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Hello. Sorry if this is already on a list somewhere, but my quick search didn’t turn anything up.

I’d like to be able to rearrange the list of mercs. Not just sort, but manually order them with either “up” “down” buttons on the portrait, or maybe drag and dropping. I think manual ordering option can be used to simulate a lot of features that people might ask for with little complexity added.

It could be used to simulate a hierarchy of ranks, or group mercs by role to help equip them all similarly quickly. Those are just my ideas, I’m sure others can think of more.

Thanks!

+1 and order they appear on the field/formation as standard

Inactive

+ 1

I have found myself frustrated by the lack of ordering. My OCD, oh my OCD!!!!! :(

Participant

Yeah. It will be nice addition.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.