Topic: Suggestion – Unspent AP > Fatigue regain

• Author
    Participant

I posted this to the Steam forums, and it went down well there, but the devs didn’t pick up on it for whatever reason.

I’ll repost it here –

Unspent AP should be subtracted from Fatigue at the rate of 1:1. (meaning if you do not take any actions in a brother’s turn, you regain 24 fatigue as opposed to the usual 15). This would make “Tactical” turn choices such as only using half your AP or tactical positioning more interesting and it would also mean you could rest brothers off turn if you wanted to regain fatigue in a hurry.

1:1 isn’t going to break anything, but provides a nice little fillip to things, and should add a little extra tactical depth to proceedings.

Participant

You can rest ur brothers already? Just dont move and you gained 15 fatigue.I dont see what your suggestions would add to the game.

Participant

Two-handers (or shield-bearers) could regain some fatigue per each turn, for example. It could also give an extra reason to not spend APs – to recover more fatigue than usual. It’s not a bad suggestion, given how scarce resource fatigue can be.

Keymaster

You can rest ur brothers already? Just dont move and you gained 15 fatigue.I dont see what your suggestions would add to the game.

Thats the reason why we decided not to implement any extra fatigue regain.

The basic regain already covers the “resting”. Not spending AP improves fatigue regain, because if you dont spend any fatigue you recover more.
    For example: by NOT moving one tile your fatigue regeneration is improved by +2.

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

The current system is good in my opinion, every turn -15 makes easy to plan around.

Balance for the Balance Throne! Skills for the Skill God! | Wolves - Spam for the Old Gods!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.