Topic: Suggestions

• Author
    Participant

Love Battle Brothers, still one of my favorite games. I’ve made a lot of suggestions so I’ll put any future artsy suggestions in this thread rather than spew it everywhere. Mostly I’ll pop items and monster ideas here.

Civilian-Weapons

1 – Bail-Fork: A farmer’s spear
    2 – Sickle: A slash weapon useless against armour
    3 – Scythe: A hybrid of axe and billhook, that can hook and swing, but deals little damage
    4 – Hammer: A small tool hammer that can dent armour

Waster

1: A wooden club for training squires, sometimes carried by jesters

Jester’s Hood/Mask

1: A hat that jingles, worn by many entertainers looking to amuse others.
    2: Rare item, a mid-level helmet, perhaps with perks (taunt?)
    3: Undead hero (throwing daggers)

Plague Doctor’s Mask

1: Rare item, maybe blocks certain miasma-like attacks
    2: Undead hero (throws potions)

More coming whenever I feel like it :p

Participant

I want a master sword.

Participant

There’s another suggestion, but for banners

Fucking Cocks, Fowl (Foul) Company,
    A wealthy lord hired a company to rescue his bride from a vile cockatrice camping outside her tower. Which they did, after a few loses with the captain delivering the final blow with a busted sword, however the lady somehow later became fat with a child, and this miraculous conception left the lord dumbfounded, and by the time he concluded the worst, the captain had run away with any coin and silverware he could carry a decorative banner of his former employer.

The company’s borrowed banner is dyed a bold red, and hosts a commissioned painting of a cockatrice dying from a fatal sword wound, that rusted broken sword now stands proudly erect as a testament one deed or another.

Bad Jest, Jokers Dozen
    Once the greatest travelling act in all the badlands! These motley fools can still bring the world to tears, but where did it all go wrong? Some suggest a vomit educing fart-gag at a dinner party, others suggest it was the knife trick in which someone lost an eye. Either way, strapped for cash, their gig has changed and now they entertain some very tough crowds…

The banner is a patchwork of materials commissioned from some tailor’s scrap-bin, with a happy & sad face sown to the front in bold white, this all hangs from a pawned trumpet, itself suspended from a bronze pole-arm

I may give a master’s sword a shot next, sorry for not replying!

Participant

Man, I think they can hire you to help Paul with art work. You rock.

Participant

Thanks, Paul is on a whole other level of good though lol, if modding becomes accessible I’ll hopefully be able to give that a shot.

Participant

Here’s my rendition of the master-sword ActionJack.

Vampiric-Master’s Sword: The sword drains a fraction of the blood drawn to heal its wielder.

Participant

VampireCount and Basinet helm

Participant

Not bad.

Participant

Cheers here’s a better vampire helmet

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.