Topic: Taking of Cities

• Author
    Participant

Can you please change the impact you have on a noble war? I killed like 2-3 companies for each hostile city, raided dozens of supply caravans, destroyed at least 12 of their buildings, yet they took over two cities (11 hostile vs 9 friendly).

it seems the player has no impact at if you dont get lucky and get a siege quest. enemies had big cities near small friendlies and thats it.

no matter what i do, i could camp on one end of the map, they would just take the other.

players should really either have more impact or could just make a faction hostile and get siege quests from friendlies/allied factions , even outside of a war.

last but not least, the questing is either crap or broken. after a couple of noble quests in for fighting, even if the state is just “almost over” i dont get anymore quests to fight.

Participant

ANOTHER issue about taking cities: how can I tell is “cityname” capital or not? For example, my company cooperates with a noble house whose neighbour has an awesome castle (placed closely to wilderness, has blacksmith, armorer, temple, iron vein and both furnaces nearby!) and another one which is squeezed in a corner and has nothing more than a tavern, kennel, fletcher and quite crappy blacksmith. When a crisis will start and lords start fighting, I’ll take great pleasure conquering the first castle. But what if that one is capital??? As far as I know, capital cannot be taken. Description of that noble house just says they are sort of inbred psychos, nothing useful. Both castles look identical.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.