Topic: Thanks to the Developers! Supporter Edition!

• Author
    Participant

I decided it was long over due to purchase the supporters edition of the game. I love this game and I am more then willing to support it anyway I can. I love the concept, love the team, you guys are doing a great job and making an amazing game. So I thank you all for the hard work you put into this great game so far and and all the work you will put into this game. This is coming from someone who HATES Early Access games generally. There have been like…one other Early Access game that I actually wanted to spend money on, and I am glad this is the second! It is a great game so far, with plenty of room for improvement and expansion! Keep at it!

Keymaster

Thanks a lot man!
    We are working really hard and with a lot of dedication so it’s always great to get some support!

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

You’re welcome! You guys are doing a great job and I was more then happy to support you!

Participant

I decided to do the same. This game is worth every penny spent on it X 10.

Inactive

SAME!

Participant

Same here. You guys have turned out a real gem, and deserve the support. As the blog shows, the hard work is not slowing down. Thanks much!

In a single player game, there's no such thing as cheating. It's merely "creative manipulation of the default settings"!

Participant

Same here! Such a talented team and such a visionary project.

Participant

This game has near infinite options to expand it, like add a new castle to the map, add new factions, weapon armor sets, a visitable orc town with orc mercs, a goblin city to visit and maybe a necromancer to hire. Warband and Armys roaming the world plundering and pillaging stuff, on the other hand the possibility to develop a city or settlement. So much potential!

I hope they continue the development even after the release PARADOX STYLE =)

Balance for the Balance Throne! Skills for the Skill God! | Wolves - Spam for the Old Gods!

Keymaster

This game has near infinite options to expand it

So much to do and so little time :)
    Thanks for all the support guys! To be honest its a real challenge to develop a game in Early Access where players already play a work in progress version of the game which has to be balanced and fun at all times, even though we still have soo many big features missing.
    Doing community management, bug fixing, balancing, developing new content, playtesting, game design, vision discussions … all at the same time can be hard, but its also great fun!

So again, thanks for the support, patience and most of all: trust!

Cheers!

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.