Topic: UI error: equip drag&drop

• Author
    Participant

After drag&dropping any equipment from character to free spaces in formation/reserve equipment’s picture freezes there instead of returning to the place it was taken from, unlike from inventory. And in character equip slots pictures appear dim/transparent. The equipment itself stays interactable as normal.
    Also, this glitch stays even after reopening inventory screen..

Log File writes this error:

JS coui://ui/screens/character/modules/character_screen_left_panel/character_screen_paperdoll_module.js:666:62:
      TypeError: undefined is not a valid argument for 'in' (evaluating ''owner' in targetData')

This How it looks in game:

Keymaster

Unfortunately we weren’t able to reproduce this so far.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Easily reproducible on my side, here’s the steps i follow:
    1. Open inventory
    2. Drag item from your character to roster’s empty space – it will return as it should
    3. Unequip item by drag&drop to inventory
    4. Either Equip it with drag&drop / rightclick, or switch selection to another Bro
    5. Drag item from your character to roster’s empty space – now it stays there and space underneath it is noninteractable (*)
    6. now you can repeat step 5 for any item from any Bro (if it fails – go to step 3)
    7. Have Fun!

* Note: for some reason it stays a lot easier if dropped on 2nd or Reserves Row, while 1st Row can stil work properly as intended.

Attached another log and savefile just in case..

Participant

Funny thing: I created a New Game just to test it and tried to reproduce it right after first tutorial battle, but cant reproduce it there, Save as TEST. Then Load my save (see above) where it happens all the time, reproduce it – 100% works. Then Load the TEST save from escape menu and after opening inventory all stuck items from previous load still visible! They disappear only if I quit to main menu.

On another save from different playthrough this bug can be reproduced too..

I suppose one of those: amount of Brothers (15) / items in inventory (60+) / length of playthrough (as much as 20d) have some kind of effect on it.
    I was able to reproduce it on other saves fulfilling these requirements too.

Here’s interesting fact: another save “3-skull Cemetery”(20d, 15 bros, 60 item) – load and can’t reproduce right away. Open town, take quest, exit town and now reprodeces 100%… Though sometimes it works even without accepting a quest – a real mystery.

Participant

Ok, something definitely got to do with amount of items here: when i disposed of almost everything (13 items + 3 full equipped Bros) this bug became increasingly harder to reproduce (*) – I managed to do it only with one item and only on the rightmost side of roster, nearly on edge. Every other item behaved as it should.
    * for testing used “3-skull Cemetery” save.

Keymaster

Alright, I can reproduce this now. Will let you know once I have a fix. Thanks for reporting!

Edit: Fixed. Will be part of the next update.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.