1.Describe the bug and how it happened: What did you do before and while it appeared?
Installed game on a laptop. Did not change any configuration. UI displays buttons in a wrong manner. To actually click anything i need to put mouse much lower. I managed to get to options menu, the UI scale is set to 100%, with correct resolution. If that’s relevant i installed it first on a desktop with much higher resolution (21′ monitor if not mistaken). GOG version of the game. Reinstall did not help.
2. Is it reproducable? Can you intentionally make it appear?
Happens all the time.
3. Attach a screenshot if possible.
Done, notice position of the cursor and highlight of the buttons.
4. Attach your dx.diag. This file includes information on your hard- and software configuration.
5. Attach the Battle Brothers “log.html” file. (Please note the log gets overwritten once you restart the game so make sure you copy the log right after the bug appeared!)
5. Attach a save showing the issue, if there is any.
Not need, can’t start a game.