Topic: Update

• Author
    Participant

Overhype, can we get some kind of update on the blog before Christmas – just as to how you guys are doing? Would be nice to know you are all alive. :) Thanks and take care.

"A plethora of peasents"

Participant

Come on guys, Paul, Jan….. some update before Christmas. Doesn’t even have to be any new details. Just that you are well and thank you for a great 2019 with OverHype.

"A plethora of peasents"

Inactive

I also hope you guys are all doing great, would love to hear from you. In my opinion you have created the greatest game that has ever existed. I have put more hours into your game then probably all other games combined, you created a master piece and I would love to know what you are all up to and that you are doing well even if its not battle brother related. Happy holidays!

Participant

Whelp, happy new year guys….. :( talk to us

"A plethora of peasents"

Participant

warriors of the north had a good idea but mediocre implementation. The barbarian faction added interesting gameplay, but it turned out to be grotesque. it didn’t really fit into the overall visual style. The visual style is very important when there is no familiar graphics and animations. I suggest to return to the maximum realism on which the game was based. P.S You are a really cool team that made one of the best tactical games. I am very glad to see the increased interest in the game in Steam, many likes and comments. I hope the game will develop further. THANKS You.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.