Topic: Will the map drawing tools be for sale?

• Author
    Participant

This is not a question about map editor for the game itself.
    I’m talking about tools to be able to draw your own maps for your own purposes, be it a giant poster for your own fantasy land you want to hang up in the walls of your room.
    Or be it used to baordgames and so forth.

I really really like the artwork you guys put into making the map and world. Well pretty much everything. And this coming from a Weaboo who spendt xmas night considering buying a waifu pillow. So give your artist a well deserved cookie for that.

Now to my intentions.
    I like the design of the map. I’ve been taking screenshots of different random generated map to use for my DnD boardgames.

But I would really like to be able to just have the tools to be able to draw one out myself. Its excellent for boardgames like DnD or warhammer
    Will such a tool ever be for sale seperatly?
    It dosnt need to inflict the game but rather just some extra product you can sell alongside the game. I dunno if you guys even used tools that allows the map generator to generate those random generated maps. I might give some extra sales for people who might not even be interested in the game itself, but would like a tool to make their own fantasy / low fantasy maps

Participant

Still waiting for an answere…

Keymaster

No, we won’t create a map drawing tool to sell separately.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.