Reply To: Patrol Contract head count

Participant

It took my Brothers 8, almost 9 days to travel the whole route without major detours:
– 2 days to reach Wiesenwacht by road, chasing down anything i met in sight range and going back to road
– 3 days to reach Seekamp by going to the south, west of ‘Ranger’s Rest’ forest and through the second forest south of it near Dagger Den
– 3 and a half day to get back to Donnerfeste, going by road through Nordholz village

That’s how auto-Pathfinding determined shortest route. After reaching a town i clicked on next one and went through the path it determined.
My warband didn’t roam in search of prey – the roads were swarmed with bandit raiders – sometimes i even considered to run away, as i had no sufficient repair tools or healing supplies. When Brothers reached Seekamp they had none left. I bought 1 stack of repair tools and 4 stacks of healing herbs and bandages – all there was – as Brothers neeeded to mend 17 wounds, which would take 56 hours, and we still had a long way back ahead of us.
Was i fortunate they got some more repair tools, and 30+ more medical supplies from bandits?
Anyway, i was short on time, as my funds were running low too.

TL;DR: If Devs would limit the time for patrol contract, i wouldn’t be able to complete on this map.

Or here’s another map, where the House Steinwall requested to patrol from Thalburg to Hohenturm to Laubfeste and back.

How many days do you think it would take to get there?

Another realm

Last save from that playthrough attached, you can test it even without contract and see how long it would take. You don’t even have to fight anyone.