Reply To: Sky's bug heaven.

Participant

XI) Berserker skill
Skill not always triggers. It should give 4 ap after killing an opponent once a turn. Secound time it happened not to trigger for some reason. BB_NoBerserk
PS Happened again. Then on the next turn it did trigger after all.
XII) Knife
This weapon is the best there is. This happened more times. My sellsword decided to chop off the head of an archer and jumped to him. Big was his surprise when the archer took the knife out and ignoring ALL armor did damage straight to the healt of my guy. Yep, the nife that is “not made for combat” that should do 50% armor damage. Can’t say that this happens all the time, noticed this just once before mainly cuz people with knifes are usually beheaded in a single blow.
XIII) Attacking into a forest tile
Not sure if it is a bug or design, but attackign into a forest tile makes my band start just the same as when ambushed. Randomly placed around, and the enemy comes from all directions aswell. Since i’m the one who initiates the attack on the fort, I belive my troops suppose to have some kind of formation, ok maybe not lines but still not a random placement.
XIV) Invisible montains
As shown in the ss that whole territory counts as montain terrain for walk speed, even where has no visible montains on it. It started from the hills south, and goes north till the hills.