Topic: Sky's bug heaven.

Tagged: 

• Author
    Participant

1) Game Freeze.

– Describe the bug and how it happened: What did you do before and while it appeared?
    Went out exploring, found 2 orc forts, game froze. Loaded again, could move for like 20sec and froze again. Tried to resave, the froze only comes faster. Maybe, and it is a BIG maybe there is some invisible orc unit that initiates a fight and the game can’t handle it? Because depending where I move it takes different time to freeze, and I literally ran away from the 1st freeze place…

– Is it reproducable? Can you intentionally make it appear?
    Every time.

Could attache the save file but it’s over 800. If you still want it, will upload to somewhere.

PS. Just realized that the screenshot is not willing to actually capture whats on the screen in game while it is in fullscreen nor in borderless…

PSS. The forts on the screen are average and puny, while when first started to save / load they vere both strong.

Participant

The log.html is renamed to log.txt

Attachments:
    Participant

2) Disappearing caravan sprite

As more people already wrote, same, can be repeated tho not always after the first try. All you need to do is get out of wiev range and come back. It appears to reappear more likely when there is an other caravan nearby. Can be fixed by breaking line of sight again, not always from the 1st try.

3) Quests

Sometimes there are more of the same quest in the city, they all are spawned event quests. You have to go to x and win battle. After finishing it, you can retake the other one or even two same quest and just get the reward on the spot. I do belive same goes for the “find spawned event” type quest. Works all the time.

Participant

4) Maraudering

Not sure if it is a bug or not, but you can jump in into npc battles and just skip throuht to get the loot. Even go all in and try to kill as many guards as possible to maximize loot.

Participant

5) Scrolling.

Edge of screen does not work. When changing to it can not interact with anything and it does not scroll, changing back solves the interaction problem.

Keymaster

Thank you for your help!

I’m uploading a first update to Steam as I write this.

1) Might be fixed now, might be a different bug, not sure. Are you in a bit on your campaign, like day 30 or so?
    2) I’ll look into it.
    3) Fixed.
    4) Do you mean you can kill guards yourself? That shouldn’t be possible. What weapon/skill do you use?
    5) Fixed. Was bugged on the worldmap.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

45 day in.
    With arrows when they missing, greatsword swing and split, greataxe round swing. It is ok since you can hurt your own people aswell, but the guards should have a limit of friendly fire before they turn against you or other punishing mechanics.

As of right now its highly exploitable. Did a test run, just following a strong castle patrol with a fresh party, in 2 fights they became weak and me full of their mid and late game equipment. And that was even without killing them off. Would make sense if they would take a big bunch of loot after their battles leaving just few spoils to the marauders. Unfortunately that creates a question about loot if I participate fully on their side…

Participant

The freeze bug seems to be fixed so far.

Participant

Now. Seems like starting the next bug list.
    A)
    In battle the enemy is stuck on a unit that is out of visible range. Can not move camera, esc opens the menu, game is not frozen but stuck.
    B)
    Exiting the game via alt+f4 forces an error then an other one.

PS. The log file is 25mb+ it was looping on the error and filling up the log. Cut out the excessive looping reuploading.

Keymaster

Can you zip the logfile so that it’s small enough to be attached here?

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Uploaded the cut version to the post above.

Participant

Error while trying to load autosave game crashes. Probably cuz of the hotfix, still here is screen and log.

Participant

Was rerolling the maps to see what kind of shape and form the road system can be, and the city count. On my last map there was a city without road connections close inbetween a river and montains. Unfortunately the ss was blank again for some reason.
    PS. An other not connected city.
    PSS. At least 1 time out of 10 there is an unconnected city.

Attachments:
    Participant

One more for today.

Battle does not end when the last person dies. First time this happened to me.

Participant

A new day a new find.
    I) Attacking a dead body.
    If you fast press the skill button and then the mouse for targeting, you can do the skill twice even if the enemy is already dead after the first hit. This happens to me mostly with bows they are the attack type I spam a lot. Didn’t spam melee but will try from now on.
    Can’t say its something to be dealt with since unless you spam the attack it does not happen, but still just to let you know it is possible.
    PS Easiest way to see it is to get the “Perfect Focus” and just barrage an enemy with missle cloud.
    II) No end battle 2
    Just as I alt tabbed to post the I) after coming back and doing a finishing double kill, the same battle as yesterday did not end. It is a job battle given in the castle, this is an enemy bandit fort that spawns bandits who infest the woods around the village in the north.
    BB_NoEndBattle2 files.
    III) Crash
    While fighting, my sellsword with the perk “Killing Frenzy” annihilated an enemy and gain the buff. So I decided to check what the buff tooltip says and crashed. Happens always.
    BB_BuffMouseoverCrash files.
    IV) Crash 2
    So the other crash made me wonder if there were more skill tooltips that cause crashes. There are. At least this one. The skill “Footwork”. When mouseover the skill on the character sheet it crashes the game.
    BB_Footwork files.
    V) Missing skill
    While activating all skills in battle, triggering effects to check the toolboxes found that the skill “Indomitable” is missing in the battle.
    BB_MissingSkill files. No log for this one.
    VI) No end battle 3
    While testing the toolboxes was fighting a bandit group that was spawned from the job fort (II). Defeating them resulted in an other no end. The “retreat” worked, combat ended and half party died.
    BB_NoEndBattle3 files.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.