Topic: Bug attacking a caravan…

• Author
    Participant

So it all started when I wanted to get those blue faction shields and heard that I need to be mean to that faction, to kill them and loot them…
    So I did that… But, when I attacked my first supply caravan, the loading before the battle doesn’t end… “No big deal!” I said… “I have the autosave!”…
    I loaded the autosave and when the game is just freshly loaded, it is paused and no carvans or parties show up… So all I did (as usual) was hit the space bar to unpause the game… But the caravan was ambushing me? I had no choice of running… Just the old “To Arms!” choice… Whitch brings me into a loop…
    So now I am forced to go back almost 20 days (my last save) and do everything all over again… Don’t get me wrong, I still love this game (even tho it is trolling me hard right now XD), but I decided to post that so that the developers can check if there could be any “Exeptions” from the way caravans are supposed to work…

…Still can’t belive that I have to replay almost 20 days XD…

Keymaster

Please follow the instructions here when reporting bugs.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

So I’ve played some more today and found out that the caravan is not the only thing I can’t attack… I can’t attack ANY party from that faction… I haven’t tried
    attacking any other faction, but I think they have the same problem…
    As for the files:

Attachments:
    Participant

Ok… The log is too big… I will leave you a link to the dropbox… https://www.dropbox.com/s/yafwdk4hshhyz8a/log.html?dl=0

Keymaster

Update your game to the most recent version.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Yop! It works now! Thank you very much! I just didn’t know the game got updated… I almost never check the steam…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.