Topic: Contract Exploitation (Spoilers!)

• Author
    Participant

So, the contract that asks you to patrol and collect heads…… You can take it, negotiate a reasonable fee of say, 100 per head ( this is modest, I have negotiated much more!) Run around the map doing camps that you have found previously and held for this eventuality / random mobs, miles away from any particular route for as long as you like. Then eventually return ( buying supplies and food off your loot ofc while this is going on….) to collect a stupid amount of cash, other missions just don’t compare. I feel this mission needs a time limit or some form of predetermined route that cannot be deviated from. Just a thought….

no refunds.

Participant

Interesting. I took this mission the very first day when the new patch came out, and i think it was bugged (i reported it), because it would only cash out on killed stuff that got killed precisely on road. Like i had the same idea you did, i went around chasing thugs and raiders, and out of 4 killed parties only 1 cashed out (the one i caught directly on road).

Participant

It was bugged earlier that you can go roam like this but now it is fixed and only the road counts.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.