Topic: Crash on siege mission, start of battle

• Author
    Participant

Hey there,

1. & 2. : I encounter a systematic and reproducible crash at the start of a battle for a siege mission. The game just freeze with the classic windows alert Battle Brother stopped responding. I tried waiting around a bit, doing another fight before launching the siege fight, but it crashes everytime.
    3. : no screenshot needed the game just crashes after clicking “To Arms”
    4. & 5. : see attached files .

When you load the save, just go to the south to the objective city (Wallsande), follow the siege events, once the last event is there, the game should crash when you click the validation button to start the fight.

Attachments:
    Keymaster

Please zip your log and savegame, and attach them again, or mail them to contact@overhypestudios.com

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Here, i replayed the crash to refresh the log.

Attachments:
    Keymaster

Fixed for the next update. Thanks for reporting!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Good to hear :)
    I’m kinda new to the game, so i don’t know how frequently these update drops, any approximative ETA ?

Anyway, i’ll be waiting for this fix ! its a great little game you have there :)

Keymaster

Unfortunately I can’t give you a good ETA on this, but it’ll be quite a while, as we’re on vacation throughout most of the month. You can read more on this and the upcoming update here. If you don’t want to wait, you can cancel your current contract by clicking the ‘X’ button at the top of the contract scroll for now.

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Thanks for letting me know & the link.

I know for the contract, but i was bummed about the reputation & relation loss. I mean they are my only allies, and i was gonna win them the war i’m sure :D
    I’ll play my new save.

Thanks again.
    (And of course you should do DLCs for Battle Brother :D)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.