Topic: Enemy Turn freeze

• Author
    Participant

So while battling, on occasion, during an NPC turn things will stop. I can still click buttons and go to menus, however the NPC will not take it’s turn and simply sit there for varying amounts of time, usually several minutes at a time. My only options when this happens is to either wait it out, which takes anywhere from 2-3 minutes to 10+, or go to the menu screen and reload my game.

Participant

This bug happend to me as well. I had routed an army of Ghouls, but one of them just stoped doing anything making it impossible for me to finisch the battle. I had to retread out of the battle to continue playing.

Participant

Also had this problem a few times. Can attach a save as well if that will help.

Attachments:
    Keymaster

Can you zip the logfile and then attach it?

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Yep, sorry about that.

Attachments:
    Participant

This occurs to me whenever I zoom in/out or pan the camera on ally NPC turn.

The AI won’t take its turn for even 30+ mins.

Keymaster

How do you do that? In theory the camera should be locked if it’s the AI’s turn.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

How do you do that? In theory the camera should be locked if it’s the AI’s turn.

Mouse wheel, WASD.

Participant

Hi, I got the same problem when attempting to vanquish a bunch of ghouls and a whithered vampire from a Monument to hopelessness. I´ve run on this freeze bug on several battles and with different kind of enemies before. With a bit of patience i managed to overcome them all again and proceed, but for some reason this particular fight reproduces this bug more frequently than the others, so I am kinda stuck at it.

Log and save file attached.

Keep up the good work. The game is awesome.

~~Miudo

Attachments:
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.