Topic: Kraken not Dieing

• Author
    Participant

Hello and good evening regarding to what happened yesterday where the krakens tentacles would not die the same thing is now happening to the kraken as after i killed him there was a death animation but the kraken was still alive with some sort of tool bar in from of his icon every time i tried to attack sadly i have no file to send but the text said the following.
    “Script error – The index “isDying” does not exist”.

Keymaster

I just tested this and it worked fine for me. If you encounter this issue again, please send over your log file to contact@overhypestudios.com as explained here: http://battlebrothersgame.com/forums/topic/how-to-report-bugs/

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

i tried it again and it happened again however i was able to beat the glitch with hand cannons every time i shot the kraken a a dead body apeared around it and i was able to kill it 6 times before it final gav in and gave me the victory however there was no drops other than the sword blade for the reproach, i wonder if it cause my save is corrupted or something from what happened yesterday with the tentacles.

Keymaster

No, it has nothing to do with any saves being corrupted. Like I said, if you’d like us to take a look at this, please send over your log file.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.