Topic: No Pikes + Savegame of my current party.

• Author
    Participant

Hey there fellow Hauptmänners!

This is my current campaign. http://workupload.com/file/gVqBTjiH

It runs pretty well, I think I didn’t lose any merc at all. 3 Shooty Ones, 2 Stabby Ones and the rest ‘ard Ones.

Problem is, that one of the new weapons, the pike doesn’t spawn. Do Pikes spawn in your games?

The save file could also be interresting for people who struggle a bit with the game. I got nearly 10000 gold and a lot of other stuff, but sadly no pikes. So feel free to download and try my party. =)

Have a nice day and good luck!
    Thank you for any help or answers!
    Wolves

Balance for the Balance Throne! Skills for the Skill God! | Wolves - Spam for the Old Gods!

Participant

Yo. :)

Did you start a new campaign when the latest patch was introduced? The patches don’t require starting a new game, but I always do when new content gets introduced to make sure I don’t miss it.

Participant

I can confirm that pikes can spawn in newly-created campaigns. Not sure as regards to ones from old versions – but the shops might need to rotate out some of their existing stock before newly-implemented items start showing up.

Participant

Do Pikes spawn in your games?

Yes. All new weapons have spawned in my old save game.

Participant

Thank you for your answers!

I keeped playing that campaign and finaly after a few weeks I could buy one.

Balance for the Balance Throne! Skills for the Skill God! | Wolves - Spam for the Old Gods!

Participant

I have pikes to, even in old savegames. They’re rare, though, I’ve seen only one.

Participant

As the devs already said somewhere, they will notify when an update will make the old saves useless. Untill then it’s up to random ;)

Participant

[SOLVED]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.