Topic: Paul´s Art Corner

• Author
    Participant

That place looks both inviting and uninviting :D ….. a suggestion: stick some kind of “True Detectives” style spirit totem (skulls handing on a stick or a scalp or a squirrel skeleton) next to the doorway

Participant

I just started two weeks leave, I’m not saying you have to release the early access now. But could I be supplied with a advanced copy?

Keymaster

Hehe, we won’t have the EA released within the next two weeks, but rest assured it won’t be long!

Overhype Studios - follow us!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

we won’t have the EA released within the next two weeks

so, it won’t come on EA this month?

Participant

Guys, relax, as much as we all our suffering the cutthroat nature of the gaming industry, plus the fact this is an overworked 3-man dev team means you are not going to get answers to that question

Participant

Battle Brothers coming on May 1st!… 2016!
    Just kidding. Wanna bet when it’ll be released? ;)

Participant

No rush…

Participant

Sure give the team all the time they need , they’re really doing and awesome job all of them!! So let them improve the game as much as they can.

Participant

EA comes when it comes, so getting back onto an actual art topic….. are there any concept sketches for more types of enemies from the Beast faction that you could share with us Paul ?

Participant

I’ve got no Rpg-Codex account, so I’ll say it here:
    The new terrain-screenshots look awesome! Really, this looks far more gritty and I love it! Will this replace the old grass entirely?
    And it surprises me to see lakes already! You’re making progress fast!

Keymaster

It’s another terrain type in addition to the grass plains already there, currently to be found at the north-eastern parts of the map.

Here are the screenshots for everyone else to see.

Overhype Studios - follow us!
    Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Keymaster

Hey Fishmonster,
    unfortunately there aren’t any fancy concepts to show. I just played around a bit with different looks for the werewolves, but there’s no high priority on that right now, so no estimation on how, when or if these variations will make it into the game :)

wolves

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

Nice! :)
    But if yer changin’ ’em, maybe change their faces around a bit too? Anything which makes units look less like clones is a good thing.

Keymaster

I actually tried to make some of them “half converted” to wolves. But man did that look like a stupid 80s movie haha.
    Variations for the heads is something we want to do for all enemies, especially the wolves and orcs would greatly benefit. The ghouls as well.

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
    Twitter

Participant

I actually tried to make some of them “half converted” to wolves. But man did that look like a stupid 80s movie haha.
    Variations for the heads is something we want to do for all enemies, especially the wolves and orcs would greatly benefit. The ghouls as well.

Hey! Nothing wrong with cheesy 80’s movies! And if you throw in Molly Ringwald too, then it’s pure win! :D

But I didn’t mean such radical variations as wolf or semi-wolf faces, but rather teeth length, level of opened mouth, different position of ears, scruffiness of fur, etc…

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,776 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.