Reply To: Paul´s Art Corner

Keymaster

Specifically if there will be possibility to reclaim them and rebuild?

Yes and no, it depends. In this fridays blog post we’ll explain how it works.

Do ruins can become infested by faction who destroyed them or generic beasts/bandits/undead?

Also yes and no :) Sorry for not beeing more precise, but this will also be explained in the blog post.

Do you plan throw few ruined settlements for a player to find and help reclaim them or help noble houses expansion?

There won’t be ruins right from the start (at least we did not plan that yet). Nevertheless Noble House expansion is something that will happen during certain late game crises.

Could it be predicted like getting courier from noble house who will ask for help or some plans that are recovered as loot from battle against enemy factions?

Yes, there will be events and other signs foreshadowing a late game crisis.

Also do these events happen separately from player activity or they are only connected to it?

Can’t answer that one yet, ask me again after friday :)

Also I must admit that I really like this armor dying soldier wear – isn’t this old plate coat? Are you plan to add it again to game? Would be great.

It’s a combination of chainmail and leather armor which doesn’t exist in the game as of now. It’s just artistic license at the moment. If I find the time I will try to push in as many equipment items as I possibly can before release :)

Overhype Studios - Let´s roll!

Facebook Youtube
Twitter